best dropsy treatment? HELP QUICK!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It stopped bloating, because I started giving it Maracyn 2. The bloating has decreased quite significantly. Now it has slight pineconing and it's scaring me a bit :/

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

It stopped bloating, because I started giving it Maracyn 2. The bloating has decreased quite significantly. Now it has slight pineconing and it's scaring me a bit :/

No need for a new thread but please post a pic here or there

Let me send a pic. It's moving around a lot, so let me try :)

Your gonna have to pick this thread or that one. It will get too confusing and no one will help you

I'm sorry. I'll post the pics on the other thread. Sorry for the confusion

Trying to follow what's happening here so I can offer advice--sorry if you've answered these questions already. Is the goldie still in the 10 gallon tank? What are the water parameters right now? What medications or other things have you added to the tank?

Trying to follow what's happening here so I can offer advice--sorry if you've answered these questions already. Is the goldie still in the 10 gallon tank? What are the water parameters right now? What medications or other things have you added to the tank?

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to move him to a bigger tank. I don't have the space :( and sadly I don't have the water parameters either (I'm only 14, and my parents think it's ridiculous to spend money on a fish :( )
I have been using Maracyn 2 for about 3-4 days now.

Everyone, thank you so much for the advice. I'll try my best to keep y'all updated on how my fish does, and I hope and pray that he survives through this. I have some questions though:
1.) Will doing a water change affect the medication routine?
2.) Can I add Epsom salt along with Maracyn 2?

UPDATE ON NUGGET:
I did the water change, but I think it stressed him out. His scales are slowly but surely becoming more prominent, and now he's not even swimming around until I walk up to the tank. He sits at the bottom of the tank and doesn't do anything. All I've been doing was giving him Maracyn 2.
I just wanted to put into consideration that I never cycled my tank. I only knew about it afterward, and I thought it was too late. I'm not able to get nitrate or nitrite measuring devices, because my parents aren't into how much care needed for a goldfish (I'm only in the eighth grade), and won't listen when I try to explain everything.
Now what should I do? I'm very scared.. :( is there still hope for him?

Sorry, wrong thread!

Back
Top Bottom