Best place to buy Omega One online?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

99RedSi

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi everyone -

I'll be purchasing a tank soon and would like recommendations of online stores where I can get Omega One fish food.

After doing my research Omega One and Bio-Blend seem to be the best foods.

Also, if I have a sand substrate, do cories do better with sinking food?

As for your cories, they will love a sinking food, and Bio-Blend is one of them (I find it almost useless for the other fish because about 90% sinks immediately). Hikari makes a good sinking pellet for bottom feeders, but the cory cats will also enjoy frozen fare and algae wafers. They are true omnivores. Sand is good because it is gentle on their barbels and food is right there where they can get to it, rather than sinking in between pieces of gravel.

The Omega One veggie wafers are also excellent for your corys. I second TankGirl's recommendation to order your Omega One from Bernie. It is also cheaper for me to get it from him than to buy it locally.

The Fish Store

Aw man... you ladies already beat me to the punch! ;)

I'll third the suggestion for getting it from Bernie: his prices can't be beat and the food is first rate.

Yes, 99RedSi, they are, and sorry to overlook your question in the midst of our Fish Store love fest... :oops:

I have not used the rounds, but I am positive they are quality goods. The shrimp pellets look like a great choice for bottom feeders as well.

The veggie rounds are excellent for any of your fish. They are the greenest wafers you will find, and even my female betta picks at one in the community tank! Also, Bernie carries the bio blend brand if you want some of that also. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom