betta help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

angeleyes88_88

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
i have a female betta and it seems like her some of her scales are coming off. i havent seen any agression in my tank and my temp is 82 with 0 am. and 7.6 ph

Is she in a community tank? Sometimes aggression can happen overnight, when you can't see it. What are some of the tankmates? What size tank?

Or if it's not aggression from the other fish, is she acting differently? Is she eating? Does she have any frayed fins or white fuzzy stuff on her? (these probably require some medicine).

Sorry to answer your question with more questions, but it may help to know these things. Meanwhile, I would just keep a watchful eye on her.

2 platy fish, 1 green swordfish, one frog, 4 danio and an algae eater,2 neons,1 grey molly,2 pregnant guppies,1 black swordtail,1 bronze catfishand its a 20 gal.no fuzz and no frayed fins, shes acting normal and shes eating. i just wanted to make sure this isnt something that can kill my fish. i left for a week and my sister "cared" for my fish which means she followed my fish feeding list and thats it. :| my algea eater has a red bump on its fin that im going to go to the lfs about, i hope its nothing bad :(

Back
Top Bottom