Betta Parasite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aquarium1

Aquarium Advice Addict
Title kind of says it all lol. I saw this thing on my betta yesterday and I was wondering if it was a parasite? If not, what could it be? Thanks in advance. (sorry for quality of pics, I tried my best)

IMG_0002.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

Is your betta having any white stringy poo?
Could he probably be constipated? Its very hard to tell from the pic

To boost his immune system:

You can add Garlic Guard or garlic juice from minced garlic onto the fishes food. This will help to boost the fishes immune system, too, garlic acts as a food enhancer.

Vita Chem is a good source for additional vitamins. You can add it to the food and directly into the tank itself. Follow the directions on the bottle. This will help the fishes overall health

I haven't noticed any. I'll try to get a better pic in about a week when I get my new camera.

I don't have either of those, and I know they aren't carried at walmart, and petsmart is like an hour away but maybe I can try the garlic juice.

Get some fresh garlic, and your mom might have a garlic press. That is some weird poo!
Is there any way you can take the third pic and just crop down to the poo? Man, that sounds gross LOL, but it might work.

BTW, his fins are looking SO much better! :D

Haha I'll try tomorrow when I'm on the computer
For the time being I gave him a thawed pea, so hopefully that helps.
Thanks btw :)

Keep going. My betta had this but nothing happened to him. I think his poo is just a bit lumpy but a closer shot would help. And his fins do look good! lol

Back
Top Bottom