Betta problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dkmuller55

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
For three days my betta just lays on a leaf close to the top of warer level to get a air bubbles. She looks a little bloated in the front view. She only gets 3 small pellets a day that I soak prior to feeding her. Sometimes I will even skip a day. I tried to give her a blanched pea but she won't take it. Her tank is a 5.5 gal which I keep clean a water parameters are good. I don't know what else I can do or what is wrong. She shows no signs of any parasites or water illness. We have well water. I have had here since Feb 2015.
Any advice will help.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Bored? Redecorate the tank and get a huge mystery snail for entertainment. It can be stalked.

For three days my betta just lays on a leaf close to the top of warer level to get a air bubbles. She looks a little bloated in the front view. She only gets 3 small pellets a day that I soak prior to feeding her. Sometimes I will even skip a day. I tried to give her a blanched pea but she won't take it. Her tank is a 5.5 gal which I keep clean a water parameters are good. I don't know what else I can do or what is wrong. She shows no signs of any parasites or water illness. We have well water. I have had here since Feb 2015.
Any advice will help.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Do you have any water movement? Perhaps some bubbles or gentle agitation.

What exactly are your parameters reading?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yes I raise mystery snails. They lay clutches of eggs above the water line that look like wads of gum. Easy to spot and remove if you don't want babies.

Back
Top Bottom