Big bare spot on scales

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puriti

Aquarium Advice Addict
1~ Dalmation Molly, big white bare spot on it's side that wasn't there the other day.
2~ the temperature's 84 ... eh... nitrite is *goes to check* 0 and unfortunately i have no other readings at this point in time... ><
3~ 15 gallons (i believe..) and i've had it since february
4~I have no idea because the filter was given to me as it was.
5~2 betta fish, 4 gouramis, 3 neon tetras, 4 danios, 5 other mollies...
6~last week.. once a week ... about half..
7~I've had her for about... a month or two
8~New fake plants...
9A~just fish flakes ...

^^; sorry that wasn't very detailed.. I think I know what it is cuz I saw this medication stuff at petsmart today but I didn't want to buy anything until I knew what it was

She just gave birth earlier this morning

Your tank appears to be over crowded. Mollies and bettas become prone to certain fungal infections when stressed. If it were my tank I'd begin doing daily 25% water changes to improve the water quality.

Also I think you should gradually lower the temperature to 78. This will help prevent bacteria from becoming a problem.

*sigh* it doesn't really matter much now anyways... she died overnight.... but I'll take your advice, thanks

That's alright.... I still got her babies that she gave yesterday.. I think it may have partly to do with her giving birth because she was kinda blah the day before and the day she had birth... @____@ now I just gotta keep this litter alive because 14 out of 22 were missing when I got home from school *huggles other 8 protectively*

Back
Top Bottom