Boesemani rainbow ill. Not sure what it is

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Been 2 days and everyone is looking good. No one is stressing at all from what I can see.

I'm going to do a small water change tonight and re-dose the kanamycin. And then in 2 days I'll repeat 1 more time as the instructions say to do it up to 3 times. I will also re-dose the fungus gaurd at that time as the box says to wait 4 days and dose again if needed.

Will keep updating.

Thanks!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I just dosed the 3rd time for kanamycin and 2nd time for fungus guard. Everything has seemed fine since the first dose.

Only thing is, I noticed an hour ago that one of my gold dust mollies lying at the bottom. She's still alive but she's very VERY jumpy. Like bouncing from one end of the tank to the other in between lying on the bottom. She's bouncing off of literally everything.

What could that be a sign of?

She'd been hiding since my last post. I was gonna go in to see if she was still alive tomorrow morning and she just came out. She's still bouncing off the walls. I was planning on adding the carbon back and doing a large water change tomorrow to start clearing the meds so hopefully she makes it through and returns to normal.

Back
Top Bottom