Bruising on my kissing gourami

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ladystacy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi guys so I have successfully appear to have treated my fish for white spot! I have not put the filter back in the tank as of yet as the last treatment was only yesterday (it has been out a week) this morning however I noticed a lump on my gourami that is swollen and looks very similar to a purple bruise it's on the side of his body! He appears ok ate well and is swimming fine! Any ideas as to what this could be and how to treat? I am new to keeping fish and I appear to be having one problem after another :( x

Hi guys so I have successfully appear to have treated my fish for white spot! I have not put the filter back in the tank as of yet as the last treatment was only yesterday (it has been out a week) this morning however I noticed a lump on my gourami that is swollen and looks very similar to a purple bruise it's on the side of his body! He appears ok ate well and is swimming fine! Any ideas as to what this could be and how to treat? I am new to keeping fish and I appear to be having one problem after another :( x

I only ever had to deal with ich once, a while back.
Not sure i ever removed my filter though....just the charcoal portion due to meds ....

Perhaps theres some issues with water parameters...

Do a 50% wc to start

Gunna probly have to recycle..... if you killed off your bb...

And id def put that filter back with charcoal, remove the old meds and chemicals and keep the temp up

Back
Top Bottom