can't find fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kazman18

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Okay so I have a few white cloud fish got em few days ago. Well I woke up today and one is gone and no were to be found. I check the tank for like 20 min to find it but its not their. I checked the filter. And checked the room its in just incase it jumped out and still cant find. Have a cat but the door was shut when I left the room last night. Oh and I do not have anyother fish that could eat it just white clouds. So odd lol

Okay so I have a few white cloud fish got em few days ago. Well I woke up today and one is gone and no were to be found. I check the tank for like 20 min to find it but its not their. I checked the filter. And checked the room its in just incase it jumped out and still cant find. Have a cat but the door was shut when I left the room last night. Oh and I do not have anyother fish that could eat it just white clouds. So odd lol
Have you checked under the couch!!. I was in the same situation recently. I thought I was going nuts, found 'him' a week later under the couch. Guppies aren't as pretty when they shrivel up and dry out:banghead:

Okay everybody I just went into check and it was back with the other fish I swear it was gone because 1 fish was swiming by its self and I have a small tank and couldnt find the other one for 20min or so lol have no idea were it was hiding lol.

Okay everybody I just went into check and it was back with the other fish I swear it was gone because 1 fish was swiming by its self and I have a small tank and couldnt find the other one for 20min or so lol have no idea were it was hiding lol.
Mystery Solved....kind of!!!

Yea now I know thats is forsure. But I have a small tank 10gallons and could not be found lol

Back
Top Bottom