clout

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CRaZeeeBiTcHisH

Aquarium Advice Freak
anybody here used clout for any treatment? if so, what kind of results did you have? i have a mystery in my tank....i have 9 juvenile oscars, and they bicker , the littlest gets the brunt of the bullying...i am ready to thin the herd, but two of them have developed a white ball on one of their pectoral fins. it isn't fuzzy like fungus, or at least fungus that i have seen. they don't appear to be bothered by it...i think it bothers me more! anyway, i can't seem to figure out exactly what this is, the 'balls' developed after they had some damage to those fins while bickering. treated them first for fungus, but they are still there. my littlest albino had one for months before this, i thought he had a growth since it wasn't spreading and the 'ball' wasn't growing. somehow now, his is gone and the other two have developed them. i don't want to give them away with any type of illness, so i have just started using clout--to early to tell if it is gonna work. i have never used it before though and was curious what experiences others have had with it. the balls are approx. 2mm in diameter and seem to be only on one side of the fin. sorry i don't have a pic to post, i know this probably doesn't give much to go on. no probs with water chemistry, and there is no reason they should be stressed other than the occasional nip from the bigger ones. this is a very established tank, and the other inhabitants are fine, as are the other 7 oscars.....thanks for any replies :))

Back
Top Bottom