clown loaches with ich - help please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That is great news! Just remember to keep treating for a week after you see no more spots.

absolutely! still keeping temp up for few days, + ich attack and aquarisol + gravel vac and some water changes :)

the irony of it all - bn pleco, who brought in ick got chopped up last night by my additional waterpump... when i was scraping him off the pump i've noticed some algae on the inner side of it - he had plenty everywhere else! any suggestions how to prevent this from happening with smaller fish in the future? maybe some kind of mesh around the blowing part? still can't believe - all this drama and $$$ and the source of it just quits on me like that! Uhhh...

do you think it's safe now to put carbon and life plants back in? - last wednesday i took plants and driftwood out before i treated main tank with super ick cure; plants and wood are hanging in the hospital tank - its been over a week - i have java moss growing on wood, that's why i didn't just take it out and dried...

Treat until it's been a week since you've seen spots. Then add carbon to take out the medicine.

Back
Top Bottom