Columnaris?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha, thanks. But I think after this I'm probably not gonna get any more cichlids for this tank, at least for a while.

I haven't been able to talk to them. I tried Thursday, no one answered. Friday I was busy with school work. Saturday I was out of town. Sunday they were closed. Monday I had something with the orchestra. Today I'm pretty sure they're closed. If I told them this though, they probably wouldn't believe me.

Alas, Mercutio has passed. :cry:
I don't even feel like bothering with the pet store since they only have a 24 hr. guarantee. Now, how do I sterilize all the stuff I used with this outbreak?

:(:(:( I am so sorry! That REALLY sucks after you waited so long for them...
If it was my tank, I would use the 10:1 bleach, let it bake outside for a few days, then soak.
The pet store was closed right after you bought them, so I don't think the 24 hour rule should apply to you.

thanks. I can try Friday but I doubt I'll have much luck. What about the net, gravel vacuum, substrate, filter, magnet cleaner, etc.

Awww thanks. I've been a little depressed lately cause of all this and some other unrelated personal stuff. With the substrate, I might just switch it out for some local slate gravel and eventually start working on a shrimp tank, possibly.

Back
Top Bottom