Columnaris?? Am i using the right treatment?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chimbica

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey y'all! So I have a moor with columnaris, and my orange looks like she is getting it on her wen, went to a local family fish place, very helpful, they sold me the tetra lifeguard tablets, 8 tablets a day, emptied the carbon out of filters, upped the filtration and air bubbles/oxygen...hope it works, but as I read more, I see that lifeguard may not be the right treatment? I did a 25% change with conditioned water Broderick staring treatment, tested my nitrates...0 , so not sure what I should , stick to lifeguard??

Attachments

• image-3437555494.jpg
    image-3437555494.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 90
I have tried every med with my columnaris outbreak and the only one I found that worked fast was Jungles Fungus Clear. I spend more money than the cost of my fish before switching to this and within a few days I saw results and Jungle was by far the cheapest to treat with. Good luck, this disease is a rough one.

I am fighting the same thing. My LFS didn't have the Jungles Fungus Clear all they had was the Fungus Eliminator. Crossing my fingers that it works! Good luck Chimbica, this seems to be a nasty one to fight.

Back
Top Bottom