confused about my betta? help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, look at the colors on that guy!

So, now what happens if Carl decides to be unfriendly again in the 29?

well i'll figure something out then, but i'm not really concerned. sometimes he'll chase the green lantern platys but he gives up fast. he just plays at the top most of the time where none of the other fish go, he's doing surprisingly well!

so, i got my chi yesterday, and its cycling now, but how do you turn the little LED light on that are in the tank?

bryannao said:
so, i got my chi yesterday, and its cycling now, but how do you turn the little LED light on that are in the tank?

There's a switch on the back of the filter box.

Attachments

• image-1669091446.jpg
    image-1669091446.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 65
i ordered 5 but i somehow got a 6.6..and i have a remote but it doesn't do anything so i'm confused

i read the instructions and it says there is a lever on it but there isn't on mine! i'm so confused!

hey guys i know its been a long time lol. i just wanted to update you on my betta and his fluval. here's a picture.

i have an anubias plant(so it was labelled at petco) that is doing surpirisingly well without a light fixture. also i got a little oto cat to keep things spiffed up and i have a few miniscule snails that were born in my 29.

everything is great, except for the light/filter. i had to remove that because the light is broken. and when i bought the tank i didn't consider the concentrated weight on my nightstand so i let some water evaporate and i can't use that filter anymore. i'm probably going to hook up a little whisper filter i have lying around.

i also just found this little heating lamp thing for reptiles and i was wondering if it would be safe if i clamped it on to the tank and just used it for a couple hours a day? i don't have a heater in the tank so it wouldn't be overheating i don't think..correct if i'm wrong please, i don't wanna kill my babies.

Attachments

• image-468634220.jpg
    image-468634220.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 55
here's a full view of my tank. i turned that lamp on just to see a little better

Attachments

• image-839695712.jpg
    image-839695712.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 58
Back
Top Bottom