Coralife has good customer service

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

grimlock3000

Aquarium Advice Addict
Sometimes we hear a lot of complaining about various companies and their practices. A while ago, my Coralife PC light died for no reason. I was not too happy about that, but I had a backup light so it was no big deal. I finally called Coralife (part of Energy Savers Unlimited), and the tech guy quickly figured out that my ballast had blown. I faxed in a copy of my receipt, and they sent me the ballast via FedEx. It was quick and painless, props to Coralife.

Yep they are great which is why i highly recomend there product line over any other brand of PC!

So often all we hear is complaints. Its nice to hear compliments every once in a while. Sounds like a good company.

I love coralife and recommend them to anyone!

When there was a brand new product from them that they didn't yet have in stores or online stores, I e-mailed them, and they sent me the name of a retailer where I could get the item. It took about 2 weeks and plenty of e-mails back and forth, and coralife was responsive the whole time.

Captivereefs, any particular reason for the '6'% discount? Why not 5% or 10%? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom