cories getting bitten?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe your gravel is just extremely dirty? Or they all get spooked some how and bounce off rocks or other rough surfaces??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I change the water every week. 25 percent or more. Is that enough? And ive never had water quality problems,at least i think, i never shake the bottles.

Should not be terribly dirty. Its new sand, just changed substrates. But i noticed a lot of waste floating around where they normally go--in the last week and a half. I just vacuumed that up before.

Brookster! You saved my life and my fishs lives! The nitrates were 10/20 ppm. Will check ammonia and nitrites. It is probably not possible for them to make a full recovery right?

10 or 20 is not a big deal. yeah, you really do have to shake nitrate bottle number 2 a whole lot. shake it til your arm wants to fall off, then shake it some more.

good plan to recheck ammonia and nitrites. the fact that you just changed your substrate out makes me wonder if your numbers are spiking temporarily. good luck with everything! post up those numbers

Back
Top Bottom