Cory Catfish keep dying?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BiancaJade

Aquarium Advice Newbie
So ive had my tank for a few months now and im new to this. Ive got 3 guppies, a common pleco and had a cory, but it died and its the third one ive had. Is there something that effects them more then the others that i should look for? Or just bad luck[emoji20]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Aquarium Advice mobile app

So ive had my tank for a few months now and im new to this. Ive got 3 guppies, a common pleco and had a cory, but it died and its the third one ive had. Is there something that effects them more then the others that i should look for? Or just bad luck[emoji20]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Test the ph and all that good stuff. I think petco can test it for you but it might be your water levels. Also common plecos get up to two feet so I'd plan on rehoming him in the far future. If you get more Corey's I'd suggest getting at least three because they are social schooling fish and they like being with their own kind

Test the ph and all that good stuff. I think petco can test it for you but it might be your water levels. Also common plecos get up to two feet so I'd plan on rehoming him in the far future. If you get more Corey's I'd suggest getting at least three because they are social schooling fish and they like being with their own kind
I might trying getting more because my ph levels are good. Thankyou ? ill do some more research on water levels etc too

Back
Top Bottom