Cory help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks guys there aren't any more meds going in I've finished the treatment. I was trying to the best I could without loosing too many fish,
Also after being told by my LFS that I shouldn't use water from the hot tap because of the copper its difficult to get the temp matching.
Anyhows today my nitrites are 0 and all dish are hanging in there

Just a quick update, all fish are thriving today esp my cories who are loving digging up my newly planted plants!! Little monkeys!

maestromad said:
pwc brought it down to 78 from 82
How about nuking some water in the microwave and mix it in until the water reaches the right temp then add to tank? Faster than boiling on the stovetop.

I didn't think of that!! I just added half hot tap water today as the temp is still quite high they dnt seem unhappy by any means I think the LFS guy was trying to be helpful but it hasn't hurt them thusfar :)

Personally, I wouldn't worry so much about copper tubing but more about what's in the water heater. Ever broken one of those things open after years of use? It get pretty funky up in there.

Back
Top Bottom