Curved Spine/Small/Popeye

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jlbfish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
This fishy is a mess seems lethargic, has pop eye in both eyes has a slightly curved spine and is smaller than the others. When I netted him he was not swimming to the top of the tank to eat.

He is willing to eat. Not so active and missing a pelvic fin (I think that is what it is called). While researching some issues in another tank with water parameters I discovered I had a 0 GH so I have started adding equilibrium for now to help that.

All the other fish are fine with no issues. Is it possible to treat this guy? (I was debating Maracyn and Maracyn2)

Water Parameters all test fine.

Thanks

Attachments

• image-672666456.jpg
    image-672666456.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 103
  • image-2322706401.jpg
    image-2322706401.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 97
  • image-527852906.jpg
    image-527852906.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 77
You could try to get him to turn around, but there are a lot of issues, and the worst is it is TB

No cure for TB and you'll have to give him an "ice bath". or a clove oil dip. it's quick and painless. They just go to sleep

Test your water with a home testing kit, or bring your water to a pet store that specializes in fish to test it for you for very little cost

Which tests? I have hte API Kits and the parameters are fine. is there something else I can test for?

Back
Top Bottom