Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Unhealthy Fish
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-17-2011, 06:23 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular

Dalmation molly wiggling!!!!

My dalmation Molly has been wiggling frequently for the past few days. I noticed that when the wiggling first started it would "sit" and wiggle on the top of the castle for a while, swim away for a minute, then go right back to the castle. At night it goes into the castle and goes out of sight high up in the castle. It eats well when fed, (flakes or brine shrimp), all nitrates, nitrites, ph, ammonia etc etc are perfect. All other fish seem perfectly healthy. Even the Molly gets up and wanders the tank, but even while doing so... It's always wiggling. Why? Is it prego? It poos normal and swims normal soooo what's wrong???

Old 03-17-2011, 06:28 PM   #2
Aquarium Free - 2+ Years

POTM Champion

Can you define wiggling? My fish 'wiggle' about all the time. They do this especially when they're in a higher flow area.

Also, you say perfect... what numbers are you getting? Like the old saying "one mans junk is another mans treasure"... Your definition of perfect and my definition of perfect could be totally different.

"What, exactly, is the internet? Basically it is a global network exchanging digitized data in such a way that any computer, anywhere, that is equipped with a device called a 'modem', can make a noise like a duck choking on a kazoo." - Dave Barry
mfdrookie516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 07:52 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfdrookie516
Can you define wiggling? My fish 'wiggle' about all the time. They do this especially when they're in a higher flow area.

Also, you say perfect... what numbers are you getting? Like the old saying "one mans junk is another mans treasure"... Your definition of perfect and my definition of perfect could be totally different.
Well it's wiggling in an "s" shape constantly. It never ever stops. And I took my water into get tested and they said it's good and to keep doing what I'm doing, I do good water changes and the temperature is about 78 degrees! It seems happy but just makes that constant wiggling motion

Tags
dalmation molly, molly

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com