danio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aquatic..i did partial water change I put 2 more neon tetras in..seem to be happy I'll get a bigger tank soon..I like the 16 gallon aqueon half moon..

macz said:
Aquatic..i did partial water change I put 2 more neon tetras in..seem to be happy I'll get a bigger tank soon..I like the 16 gallon aqueon half moon..

You put 2 more neons in an overstocked, uncycled tank, and are going to move them to another uncycled tank... just make sure you do daily water changes, every other day at the least

Think this thread is a wind up, seriously I thought my great white shark was overstocking my 50 litre until I read this thread, feel a lot better now.

I have a total of 3 neon tetras and 3 aquatic frogs..that's all the tank is cycled..

I got the frogs in a frog o sphere so they have a little more room with the bigger tank..they have been doing quite well..

Why did you join AA if you didn't plan to take anyone's advice? Fish are a responsibility, not something you just stick in a tank. This means you need to take into consideration the fish's needs, not just your wants. In order to keep neon tetras in a happy and healthy condition, they need a least a 10 gallon, fully cycled, filtered, and heated aquarium with at least a small school of five. These are living animals and you're taking their one and only lives in your hands, so why not try and do the best you can for them?

Back
Top Bottom