Discus dying?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Had him about a week and I got two out of the same tank. The other one is doing great. I have barely feed them for the whole week cuz I was had lost another discus a few days before that. I'm beginning to think its a disease

USMCfishcrzy said:
Had him about a week and I got two out of the same tank. The other one is doing great. I have barely feed them for the whole week cuz I was had lost another discus a few days before that. I'm beginning to think its a disease

Try feeding it a pea, was it bloated when you got it or how long after?

USMCfishcrzy said:
No it wasn't bloated before just happened within the last few hours and now he is floating

I think it could be SBD or dropsy, any signs of dropsy?

yeah he is eating and swimming around just fine. do all discus turn white at night when they sleep. When i turn on the lights at night all their colors seem sorta bled out. then adjust and come back to the normal color

USMCfishcrzy said:
yeah he is eating and swimming around just fine. do all discus turn white at night when they sleep. When i turn on the lights at night all their colors seem sorta bled out. then adjust and come back to the normal color

It seems that my discus turn darker when stressed

Back
Top Bottom