Does my fish have ich?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mumma.of.two said:
Double post sorry.

Hi is it normal for my ammo and nitrite levels to raise a bit during the high temperature stages?
Or is there something else going on now in my tank

Steo the great said:
Hi is it normal for my ammo and nitrite levels to raise a bit during the high temperature stages?
Or is there something else going on now in my tank

I just noticed we hijacked this thread sorry!
And no it's not normal. Anything over 0 in a cycled tank means there's something wrong.

Mumma.of.two said:
I just noticed we hijacked this thread sorry!
And no it's not normal. Anything over 0 in a cycled tank means there's something wrong.

That's not good news I have my tank at 32 and been doing partial water changes over the last 2 days. Maybe Ive been putting in too much food or something. It was definitely cycled and had only checked the tank before I raised the temp?
Have you any advice on that

I'm only about 6 months in to my fish keeping experience. I've never had that happen in any of my tanks. All I can think of is dirty filter media, dead fish, over feeding, ammonia in your tap water not adding prime during PWC and killing off ur BB or tank being over vacuumed. I think maybe if you start your own post with your question you would get alot more advise not just from me. :)

Back
Top Bottom