Does my Oscar have fin rot?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It may be fine now, but the setup is such that things will go south very quickly when they go, which isn't that far down the road. Just trying to help you succeed. Unfortunately for most fish, but the time the effects of living in horrible conditions is showing symptoms, it is too late and irreparable damage has been done.

Ya absolutely. im definitely have find a new home for all the baby plecos and as soon as things start to go south i got a few people that could take the oscar off my hands... If it comes down to that and if i cant get another tank. But i would never let him suffer, like the other day at my lfs i saw a full grown oscar in a 20- maybe 30 gallon tank. I felt so bad for it, the oscar had no room to move and was stuck on the bottom.

Thx for all the advice, and im glad to hear the white outline is just the growth of the fins. Ill definitely increase water changes if i notice the tank getting dirtier, or anything out of the ordinary.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom