dragon goby pale?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok just got home from the store.. pisses the test strips I got do not test ammonia.. grrrr well my other readings are gh 120 kh 180 ph 7 no2 o.5 no3 0-20. The medicine I bought was life guard all in one thy had no selection.....

Don't think he going to make it.. I replaced the water in the hospital tank and retreated it.. but he is swimming like crazy then floating upside down on the bottom andthe disease has spread and he has open red sores beneith the fuzzy white fungus stuff.. ill see when I get home from work..

Was he mauled at all? I have a Convict Cichlid going through similar but Convicts are known to be aggressive, I don't know what would have done that to your Goby. :(

Nothing would have done that.. I believe it was done at the fish store.. the first dragon goby he got me tail and fins were tore up. And I asked for a different one... I think when I put him im my tank and my water being poor quality it only took a few days for him to become sick...

Also he started with one red spot when I put him in the hospital tank now he has huge red sores on his tail and gill and that fungus all over them spreading even with the treatment

He died... thanks for your help through this tim I really appreciate it from you and this forum.. thanks again!!!

Sorry to hear that. :( I lost my Convict tonight too. She was breeding with a male and I think when I removed the fry to re-home them the male blamed her and mauled her. Big learning experience and has made me feel awful. :( Her inuries didn't look so bad when I removed her, but by the time she died they looked red and mush worse. It's possible your guy took a beating before you got him too.

Sorry about your lose also and thanks again man..

Back
Top Bottom