Dropsy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok do I saw some flashing agin today..... Can that b associated with fin rot? I have been searching for betta fix but can't find it so I'll have to order it online...... Tangerine the gourami that has the whitish fins has the spots on his fins and the whit line on he anal fin, but I don't see any fraying that is associated with din rot and it is too big for ich. There are some good pics on the thread: " birthmarks or something else" if any of u have any advice on what it is I would be grateful to hear it! :) I acclimated the danio in the bucket to a clear 7.5 gallon container that has a filter heater and air stone in it. He is swimming eating and doing great with no symptoms except the bent spine :) again any advice on tangerine the gouramis situation would be much appreciated :)

No thank u for responding,I have noticed that one fish isn't eating as of today and was swimming at the bottom of the tank kind of erratically in circles. I think that I am going to a water change tommorow or as soon as I can because all my fish seem to be a little off. Also I noticed tangerine the gourami has been hanging near the top in one corner.

Back
Top Bottom