Dwarf Gourami with Swollen Red eye

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Calypso77 said:
Very cute kitty. Don't feel bad Hun it's a learning process for all of us.

Indeed. X_x I just hate feeling like I'm being cruel to them or killing them....even though I'm positive they are better off with me than they were at Walmart.

Don't feel bad, we all where there at one point in time, if it makes you feel better I have 7 freshwater tanks running all of them healthy but got 1(ick and another danio going curved spine again =<) , I'm setting up a saltwater tank now and I'm so lost and learning fish tanks all over again.

Just take a deep breath, your doing the tight thing, asking questions, wanting to learn, trying to give your little fish pals the best you can.

Check out Craigslist?,You could probably find a really nice cheap big tank I there, just be sure to inspect it ask for pics, or go in person, ask for them to fill it. I just got a 100g cube for 80 bucks with a stand filter god lights etc. it check out yard sales too

Just hang in there your doing great =)

Thanks everyone. Well, since I started doing 50% changes and I actually got a cartridge in the filter, my DG's eye has completely returned to normal. The slime in the Aquasafe has completely healed his fin. Everyone seems good except my fat platy has its tail bent down....

Everyone seems good except my fat platy has its tail bent down....

Sounds like my Molly, she has her tail bent down, she looks a little hunchback at the moment. She got stuck behind the filter and must have injured herself, she is raising it a little now though.

Can you puts a picture?

I can try and take one later. Right now she's
Hiding under some plants. She's made like a little nest or something.

Ok....more problems.

Now my DG has scales filling off, and reaaaaaally long stringy white poop. The other fish Are fine. Been doing 50% changes every day.

Here are some photos. The poop is at least 6 inches long....

Attachments

• image-3517249359.jpg
    image-3517249359.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 91
  • image-881641087.jpg
    image-881641087.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 67
  • image-674775505.jpg
    image-674775505.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 73
  • image-2090485382.jpg
    image-2090485382.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 66
Well, he made it through the weekend. However, he only comes up for air every couple of hours. Otherwise, he just lies on the bottom of the tank. Other fish are fine.

Back
Top Bottom