Emergency - gourami bloated and discolored

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mumma.of.two said:
In the future you will know they can go that long without feeding. Just do a PWC before you leave.

Ok, thank you so much for all your help. Do yo think the guy will make it? I've had him for over 5 months and it really will sadden me if he goes.

00youknowit00 said:
I would give him a couple days first, then the peas.

Ok, I'll do that. Thank you so much for all your help, I really appreciate it! Do you think the guy will make it?

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Ya i think he will. My angel fish is a fatty and bloats every once in a while..

I'm glad to hear, thank you for all your help, it's greatly appreciated!!

Austin.b said:
Ok, I'll do that. Thank you so much for all your help, I really appreciate it! Do you think the guy will make it?

Hopefully, just watch him carefully, do some extra pwc's and he should pull through. Think about how you feel when you over eat, that's what he's feeling right now, lol.

Mumma.of.two said:
How is he looking today?

He was swimming around very little today. Majority of the time he was laying on the floor upright:( I think he will make it though thanks

Today he was just at the corner of the tank all day with the occasional swim around. He still looks very bloated. I'm going to tryto feed him peas tomm. How do I prepare them?

Back
Top Bottom