Epsom salt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mouse600

Aquarium Advice Regular
How much Epsom salt should I use in my 40 l tank it the A&E lol and can I just leave the fish in there ur do I have to do a 100% water chagen thank u x

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Unless it's brackish or something disease related I've never felt the need for salt.

Agree why are you looking to add salt?

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

My fish is not eating x

Does your fish appear bloated or sick? Have you tried changing foods? Was the fish eating before and suddenly stopped? Acting strange any other way?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I tried adding some garlic to the food and he was eating tropical Malawi flake food I have tried it on pellets floating food sinking fee is not eating anything he is swim in the same got the same colour and is not losing weight so I really don't know what it is

Try frozen foods, blood worms or spirulina enriched brine shrimp. If he goes for that you can melt one of the cubes and begin soaking the pellets/flakes in the juice to give the scent.

If he doesn't seem like anything is wrong he may just be being picky. He will eat when he needs to.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Ok will try that today for him tks I will let u know how that goes x

Back
Top Bottom