Fin / tail rot or fin nipping?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Also did anyone ever see a blue ram that the front of his face was turning black?

From black spot over eyes to front of face but goes away after a while

Impulse09 said:
From black spot over eyes to front of face but goes away after a while

I have never seen or even heard of that I will flip through a couple of my books here and let you know if I find something

Ok in my book it says this can happen when a fish has nerve damage which make sense from the trauma to his tail it should go away if his tail heals hope that helped :)

Ya I just read that online. I feel bad for him I think he is a going to pass away soon.

Yes he is at the bottom not really swimming, rams usually stay at the bottom anyway right?

Impulse09 said:
Yes he is at the bottom not really swimming, rams usually stay at the bottom anyway right?

For the most part yes but should come to see you when your near

But I guess I worded it wrong is he resting on the bottom or keeping himself off the bottom?

The end in near I feel so bad and helpless. He is upside down gasping for air. How long does this take I hate to c him suffer.

She died this morning she was upside down for about 3 hours not breathing so I had to put her out if her misery I filled a cup of freezing cold water she died instantally. She didn't even fight me when I had the net to take her out she couldn't move. It was hard for me to do that but I couldn't watch the poor thing suffer.

She was breathing upside down for 3 hours that js what I. Meant to say

Back
Top Bottom