Fish Emergency!!! Please help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok I'll get it below 80 then I also left the lights off so it wasn't stressed

Alright. Not as bad as I was thinking. Still not happy, but we'll get him there.

I would put off changing substrate and plants for a little while. He's stressed out at the moment from this experience. Changing his home around now will just add to it. I'd suggest waiting until he's improved before you change it out.

He's flashing because not having his scales is uncomfortable and those are his protection from imperfect water conditions. Keep up on testing the water and do I'd say daily water changes so its pristine.

Update: No physical signs of recovery yet although defiantly mental. Fish is now actively swimming again and no darting. Although as you can see his scales are gone on top and it appears his top fin is bent backward possibly broken? Thank you all for your help.

Attachments

• image-3123768536.jpg
    image-3123768536.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 74
Just noticed my filter and heater were unplugged since I unplugged them last night in order to stop the filter from sucking up my fish. Water temperature is 70 and rising

His fin looks fine to me. A little clamped, but other than that, I don't see a problem. The one thing I see in this picture is it looks like he's bent in a curve. Was he turning? Does he look bent to you?

It was just the picture. For some reason he likes to hang around the filter that almost killed him.

Attachments

• image-986321146.jpg
    image-986321146.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 63
  • image-2086078671.jpg
    image-2086078671.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 73
  • image-2894624733.jpg
    image-2894624733.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 64
Betta is healing and will probably be 100% in a week does anyone know what kind of beta this is while there are pics posted??

Back
Top Bottom