fish hurt/sick

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nitrous

Aquarium Advice FINatic
well i seen yesterday one of my yellow lab chiclids looks like he hurt himself it looks like it does for humans when you fall and scrape your knee or something, it doesnt look like any disease bc it is on one side only so im hoping for it to go away, does any hear about this?

i saw a blind oscar at the LFS the other day, both eyes were covered with cloudy cataracs and its lips were tore up pretty bad, i think the guy said they came from a home where some kids put paint in the tank cu they wanted pink water lol i guess it blinded the fish lol

nitrous said:
well i seen yesterday one of my yellow lab chiclids looks like he hurt himself it looks like it does for humans when you fall and scrape your knee or something, it doesnt look like any disease bc it is on one side only so im hoping for it to go away, does any hear about this?

Hope he heals up fine. Sounds like probably scratched himself on the rock.

Jaymz_Eric said:
i saw a blind oscar at the LFS the other day, both eyes were covered with cloudy cataracs and its lips were tore up pretty bad, i think the guy said they came from a home where some kids put paint in the tank cu they wanted pink water lol i guess it blinded the fish lol

He's lucky to be alive still.

Back
Top Bottom