Fish not eating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FrogFrenzy

Aquarium Advice Freak
I just recently added 3 ghost cats and 1 peacock gudgeon into my 20 gallon tank. I fed them flakes but they wouldn't eat, so I bought bloodworms. The first day they ate a lot of blood worms but the past couple days, they've hardly eaten anything. Are they ok?

I just recently added 3 ghost cats and 1 peacock gudgeon into my 20 gallon tank. I fed them flakes but they wouldn't eat, so I bought bloodworms. The first day they ate a lot of blood worms but the past couple days, they've hardly eaten anything. Are they ok?

how long has the tank been cycled? are they spitting out the food? assuming you're doing everything correctly, i wouldn't worry as much since they had some bloodworms. what i would also do is to buy some frozen brine shrimps. peacock gudgeons will generally NOT accept flakes.

how long has the tank been cycled? are they spitting out the food? assuming you're doing everything correctly, i wouldn't worry as much since they had some bloodworms. what i would also do is to buy some frozen brine shrimps. peacock gudgeons will generally NOT accept flakes.

About 2 months. The food goes right by them but they don't eat it. Ill get some shrimp too.

Back
Top Bottom