Fish panting after water change

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Those questions were pretty much answered throughout the post, and I don't like repeating myself over and over.

Anyway, it has already been sorted. I looked up videos and apparently it is perfectly normal for blue dwarf gouramies to do that "glub glub" thing with their mouths constantly. I just never noticed it before. The fish was never panting in the first place.

Now why couldn't some one have just told me that instead of harassing me over my nitrogen levels, feeding schedule what I use to reconstitute my water? After I already told you it was fine.

Because quite frankly, just saying "my water is fine" in no way makes it true. The more info you give us, the more we can help.

If you're going to become annoyed when we ask for the basic information needed in order to asses any sort of aquarium problem, you can't expect much helpful feedback ;)

Either way, glad everything is ok.

Those questions were pretty much answered throughout the post, and I don't like repeating myself over and over.

Anyway, it has already been sorted. I looked up videos and apparently it is perfectly normal for blue dwarf gouramies to do that "glub glub" thing with their mouths constantly. I just never noticed it before. The fish was never panting in the first place.

Now why couldn't some one have just told me that instead of harassing me over my nitrogen levels, feeding schedule what I use to reconstitute my water? After I already told you it was fine.
The reason you get asked is because alot of people (usually misguided by a pet store) dont understand what "good water" is. Also if you neglect changing your water for to long then the "good water" you pour in could actually shock the fish itself.

Back
Top Bottom