Fish scared of me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok guys it's been a while since I posted on here but things have been going good the tank got nitrates and got rid of all ammonia but I got a couple more corydora since you guys say they should be in a school but after I got them the news ones died over a period of idk 2 weeks and every other fish including a guppie I got is doing fine I noticed before they died that they would rush to the top and then back down again after making bubbles for a while and act normal until I looked back and they were dead is there a reason for this??

I dont know if anybody is still here but if you are please help Hi guys I have a 20 gallon tall set up with a female betta 2 female sword tails a angelfish which I have not been able to sex and a female guppy all of these fish have been in the tank for at least a month and I just saw a baby floating around I haven't seen any breeding and I did have some mixed sex corydoras but they have all died (well I at least haven't been able to find them) I was about to take a picture of this dry but the betta ate it before I could does anyone know where this baby could have come from i know the corydoras usually sit in one spot inside a ship before they disappear but i thought they just wanted to be in peace before they died and they were different species and sex so just please help if there are more i will look for them and put them in a breeder box i have

It must be cause I dont have any other explanation but do you know if they only have one or if they have alot. Cause I only saw one

Unless you are watching the tank 24/7, chances are there were more babies born and eaten by the tank mates as soon as they were free swimming.

Well that sucks would have been cool to raise them but I guess I wouldn't have known how to properly take care of them and they would have died a slower death. Just in case they are holding more can you tell me some of the signs they would show and there's a pic of the girl that probably ate them all 1525828944285.jpg1525829044153.jpg

You would see a fuller abdomen and near the time of release it may appear to be square or box like.
Providing adequate plant cover (fake or real) would help their chances for survival.
All of the fish pictured would help themselves to the fry.

Ok guys the other day I went to the pet store and I got this anudias bartering looks good but I wanted to know if you guys think this is enough light1526346830964.jpg

Hey everybody it's been a while since I posted on this but it's because frankly everything has been going good except for the loss of my angelfish (from i dont know what) about a month or 2 ago but today i have a different problem i was looking at the fish and i noticed that one of my betta fishes eyes was bulging out of its head I ended up with the conclusion that he had popeye and he ate one pellet that night but tonight when I fed the fish he was just looking at it as if it wasnt what he wanted or he couldn't tell exactly what it was. So this leaves me with a question will the fish recover before him not takes its toll or should I take further measures to make sure he eats (ps I did a water change that day I realised (friday) and will do them oftener till he gets better now as that is what I think was the original cause of this(a. Couple forgotten water changes)

(Pps he is accually a she betta fish it's just in my nature for some weird reason to call it a he)

when you feed them try hiding behind something away from tank while watching them. also only feed once a day so they get hungry.

you have to be patient. the more you stress about it the more you stress out the fish

Back
Top Bottom