Fish suspected of murder! (RIP Skakey)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CaptainShams

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have three little 24k white clouds like this guy and a snail in a tank (no other fish)...

1433873C.jpg

The only one I named was Shakey, because he was smaller than the other two significantly and seemed to have a more nervous demeanor. I woke up this morning and Shakey was dead! :'( Before he died he was swimming very slowly and lethargically floating around. Now one of the white clouds is acting super aggressive, attacking the other. I suspect that the aggressive one murdered him!! He was just attacking the other, but ow he stopped and they are just floating next to each other...

Is this about mating or somehting?? What should I do. The temp is 76-78. I put an ice cube or 2 once a day. we just got a nubias plant and some seeds. Feed them like 3-4 flakes a day...

Help!:confused:

Anyway, it was not your other white cloud, one of them has died so new pecking order is being established. It was probably something that was wrong with the fish himself or the tank.

Now what are your prams, tank size, was it cycled?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom