fish TB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I read that if its fish Tb it could be there for 6 months before killing. In scared im going to spend $50 on new fish and then 3 months later it strikes again.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Some fish has curved spines but mostly just the random spread out deaths and that my gourami would always die. I read to really affects gouramis.

Some fish has curved spines but mostly just the random spread out deaths and that my gourami would always die. I read to really affects gouramis.

That does sound a worry. I'd be really careful you don't have any scratches on your hands when doing tank cleans as well.

Here it seems to be more rainbow fish, haven't heard so much on gouramis.

To be honest, weighing it all up TB sounds possible and I'd go with new stock. There is no medication I know of here and it sounds like you have tried the common ones anyways.

If you were seeing patches of colour loss that could of indicated parasites but would be just about as bad (although less risk to yourself).

Yes. So should I completely restock and start over just in case. The fish a are still in the hospital tank should I even try to get them back into the main Tank or is it not worth it?

sometimes it must be done. Why subject more guppies or whatever you have to their ultimate death when you can scrub the tank with blecah and have a nice fresh start.

I did. I added the 5 fish and so far all is well.

Back
Top Bottom