Fishies dying

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you for the advice, this tank was really a trial tank to see if the family liked it, and yes we do so I will be getting a bigger one and moving this one into the master bedroom. I will put the Molly in the big one once I get it and have it cycled.
Can you give me some ideas for real plants in the 10g tank? Our family really love planted tanks but not sure where to start. Especially in an established tank.

Thank you for the advice, this tank was really a trial tank to see if the family liked it, and yes we do so I will be getting a bigger one and moving this one into the master bedroom. I will put the Molly in the big one once I get it and have it cycled.
Can you give me some ideas for real plants in the 10g tank? Our family really love planted tanks but not sure where to start. Especially in an established tank.

I'm assuming you are going to have a low-tech, low light tank. Java moss, guppy grass, java ferns, Anubis, Amazon swords, and cysts are all good options.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm assuming you are going to have a low-tech, low light tank. Java moss, guppy grass, java ferns, Anubis, Amazon swords, and cysts are all good options.

Cysts =Crypts I'm sure ;)

Anubias and Java Ferns can be tied or glued to wood or rocks.

Crypts and Swords need deep enough substrate and root tabs buried near them about every 4 months.

It's easy. Put light on a timer. No more than 6-8 hours of light a day.
Add liquid ferts 1x weekly after water change. Nothing to it :)

One of my 10g is my Shrimp tank
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396336486.020181.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cysts =Crypts I'm sure ;)

Anubias and Java Ferns can be tied or glued to wood or rocks.

Crypts and Swords need deep enough substrate and root tabs buried near them about every 4 months.

It's easy. Put light on a timer. No more than 6-8 hours of light a day.
Add liquid ferts 1x weekly after water change. Nothing to it :)

One of my 10g is my Shrimp tank
View attachment 231237

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bahahaha xD Lol autocorrect and it's "cysts" x)

Back
Top Bottom