Fungus/ick or just small injury?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elephantnose

Aquarium Advice Addict
My tank meets all needs for angel fish. My one black angel has some white on its side. He has paired with another angel and he chases other fish away when eggs are present. So this could be an injury from fighting. The white wasn't coming up so I had to use a flash. Is this ick or just an injury? With flash View attachment 237645
Without flash View attachment 237647 still comes to the surface every time I walk by to beg for food. View attachment 237648

Okay good, thanks. It seems better than when I first posted. I just wanted to make sure so I wouldn't infect the rest of my tank.

Okay good, thanks. It seems better than when I first posted. I just wanted to make sure so I wouldn't infect the rest of my tank.
Whoa. You should always quarantine fish before introducing them into a display tank. Always! You never know when fish carry bacterial infections undetectable to the naked eye...then ALL your fish die.

Back
Top Bottom