Fuzzy white patch?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cooleo589

Aquarium Advice Regular
I bought a black molly about a week ago and she had a white spot on her when I bought her but I didnt think it was anything to worry about but it has started to look fuzzier and she is being less active than my other black molly. Any thought on what it is and how I can treat it? It isnt on her fins its on what would be like her cheek area if that helps.

Could be a fungal infection. I had this a week ago with one of my zebra danios. Monday morning, dead. Come home on Monday with some API Super Ick Cure and Pimafix. Treated with both. Thought it was getting better, but I guess not. I've lost 3 of the 5 I started with. I would do a water change, quarantine, and let them stay away and hopefully get better. This the route I wish I would have done. Others may have much better advice.

She seems healthy other than the white patch and she is not as active as my other fish but my other one is like a super hyper fish. Her fins are always up and doesn't really seem to be unhealthy I just want to make the dot go away

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom