G. Tile moray eel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chasnkevin4ever

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok I need someone that has had a g. Tile moray eel successfully. Drop dead Fred my moray has been kinda acting funny, if anyone has experience on fish eel please let me know. Thanks!

It's probably the tank size Chas..He's huge for it. 1.5' Eel in 15G just won't work for much longer. Gotta get that new tank! :)

Have you gotten your test kit yet?

No I haven't gotten anything yet I am waiting on Thursday so I can. He is rubbing his head on the rocks rolling in circles. I don't know he is a different fish that's for sure. He isn't looking sick he ate a shrimp this morning. I have been looking on craiglist for tanks. I wish I had 500 dollars to spare I found a 200g tank on craigslist. That's a great deal my fiancé said if didn't have to get a house this payday he would love to get it lol. I found a 29g for 50 dollars I emAiled them haven't heard back but still looking. I dont want my baby to get stressed and die.

Definitely don't want him to die :)

I'd say first things first, TEST KIT! The best thing is to make sure the water is clear of toxin's, I think that in order of needs for him, the test kit comes first.

Eating is a good sign, he's rubbing his head on rocks? Hmm, I don't know if that's normal but, are any of the other fish rubbing against rocks? Do you see any sort of white spots on any fish inside the tank?

EDIT: http://www.amazon.com/Aquarium-Phar...G8RO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1318616619&sr=8-1

Amazons only $27... but my petco sells them for $35. So... I'd probably just go with petco since you won't have to wait and it's only $8 more.

No spots and the two mollies are acting normal lol trying to mate. I thought it was weird to I am going to start doing a water change every other day until I get kit. And yes kits are first but the tank is very important tOo. Less stress with bigger tank.

Ok I think I need to correct how long my moray eel is, I said he was 1.5 he isnt even a ft yet almost though so bigger tank ASAP so he can grow. But he is in a 15 gallon and almost a ft. Sorry about the confusion everyone. I am terrible with length I had my old man look at him for me lol. He said he is not yet a ft. Again sorry for the confusion!

Back
Top Bottom