GBR blood spots

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

trkchezz

Aquarium Advice Freak
I need a little help. Yesterday I bought some feeders (I know, I know...) anyway now my German blue ram looks as follows. I added metroplex to the tank yesterday along with melafix and some aquarium salt. After I noticed the discus acting lethargic. They also wouldn't eat yesterday, today the discus are acting fine and my lone ram is eating and swimming around.

.10 ammonia
0 nitrite
5.0 nitrate

75 gal
10 guppies(fry)
7 discus
1 GBR
6 Cory
12 Ghost Shrimp

Thanks in advance for any help

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1472493275.565638.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1472493286.363204.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1472493293.598459.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I would definitely start by doing a good tank change to get the ammonia down to 0. Fish will recover much faster with perfect water conditions. Next, put a double dose of slime coat in the tank to help with recovery. Make sure the water conditions stay perfect and keep an eye on her..

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
I am of the opinion that usually guppies dont carry the same diseases to which a Chiclid would be suseptible to.

Back
Top Bottom