Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Unhealthy Fish
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 05-06-2011, 12:15 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict

Hi guys (and girls ) I would check around the site in the classifieds section to see if you can find GBR's that are bred by a member instead of a lfs. That's what happened to mine today...just poor stock. I have started looking at lfs like puppy mills where everything is overbred and healthy genes is not considered. I'm not sure if she has GBR, but severum mama has Bolivian rams right now if anyone wanted to contact her. I'm having her send me one next week.

eco23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 12:16 AM   #12
come get me tang police!

ive been breeding electric blue and gold rams for about a year. I would do GBRs but they are available in a few pet stores locally, so I don't think there's as much of a demand for them. I actually have one batch of fry that has gone free swimming this morning.

Old 05-06-2011, 12:19 AM   #13
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetajockey
ive been breeding electric blue and gold rams for about a year. I would do GBRs but they are available in a few pet stores locally, so I don't think there's as much of a demand for them. I actually have one batch of fry that has gone free swimming this morning.
Do you sell to members on the site? I'd be happy to mention you if you have a website or a list of what you currently stock
eco23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 12:25 AM   #14
come get me tang police!

Yeah I put them up for sale when they are available, I actually just sold off a large group last week that I have been growing out over the winter. I sold most of them through another site and also Aquabid.

I will likely be selling a few of the females from my EBR breeding group in the upcoming weeks, the fry that I'm currently growing out are not going to be ready till probably late july or august.

I do have a site with infopages and stuff but I'm probably not allowed to mention it in public. Even so, I rarely list the live stuff on there because it sells so fast that it's easier just to list it on classifieds.
Old 05-06-2011, 01:41 AM   #15
Aquarium Advice Activist

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetajockey View Post
Yeah I put them up for sale when they are available, I actually just sold off a large group last week that I have been growing out over the winter. I sold most of them through another site and also Aquabid.

I will likely be selling a few of the females from my EBR breeding group in the upcoming weeks, the fry that I'm currently growing out are not going to be ready till probably late july or august.

I do have a site with infopages and stuff but I'm probably not allowed to mention it in public. Even so, I rarely list the live stuff on there because it sells so fast that it's easier just to list it on classifieds.
let me know

Tags
gbr

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com