Gill damage on baby lemon tetra

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Potluck

Aquarium Advice Addict
A while back I posted that I had found a baby in my tank well he's getting big now, eats great etc etc, but it looks like something got him, his gill flap not the actual gill is damaged, I will post a picture if I can get him to pose for the camera lol, he's still a bit small and fast but I'll try, will this heal if not will it affect his health?

Your sword is all in holes you should try add some API leaf zone or co2 it will help get the leaves back in shape, i have the same plant and had the same problem and now it is good.

This post isn't about my Swords, it's about the gillflap on my baby lemon tetra, they have holes because I have snails and i cut them down yesterday

I think he got attacked by one of the clown loaches, he's drunk, very active eats like a champ, getting big fast, as for the plants the snail infestation is almost gone so the plants after they come back should not have holes in them, the same way with my Anubias the rams horn or whatever they are eat the crap out of the plants

Back
Top Bottom