Gold Saum - PROTRUDING ANUS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bahahaaaa! Yeah I'm not sure if my light has uv, I tried to check online where I bought them but it won't show me the whole listing anymore. I'm only not sure because one of them I bought for a saltwater tank, because I almost went into sw, but then wasn't able to afford it and/or thought I wasn't ready. I will check like u said!! And :dance:

Yes I did see the gold saum pooping normal this morning but I still want to be sure. Ik the Pleco has pooped long brown poops, baha. Idk about pirate yet.

Tailless seems fine and is pooping normal also yet he's still in his own tank, I'll prolly treat that if I ever put him back in the main (75) gallon. But honestly the 75 isn't big enough for all of them anyway n the gt I feel is gonna only get more aggressive. So until an upgrade comes along..... =)

Lots of good news then.

I like the nod to the massive! Proper grin! :lol: oh the memories!
The cotton t shirt test is foolproof! We all did it!
Check for the glow before you go!

Back to business,
I'm happy the fish seem better. Happy like,:D

(Maybe a 20,000k tube, that's blue)

All fish appear to be better except I'm still not positive about the Pleco. Some poop is normal some is not. Some of it looks like vegetable matter but I haven't fed him a vegetable in the last few days. I did get new algae wafers, would that have anything to do with it? Today is the last day of treatment according to the box, but I might wait a day or two and see how it looks and then treat again.

His poo seems to be normal. There's a mix of abnormal and normal on the bottom but I think normal has taken over. I can tell the difference from my plecos and my other fishs waste and most of all the waste is my plecos, of course. I'm cleaning the tank tomorrow. There's still abnormal poo in the tank, so when I do, if I see more, I will treat the whole tank again. But the abnormal is barely there, I think the medicated food has worked.

I will let you know whether or not it's consistent and I only see regular!

That is sounding to be good. I thought I'd wait as plec species have really long intestinal tracts (digesting vegetable matter takes time)

Hope all the fish are fine, including mcfatterson!

It is good that can identify the different species faeces:D, you must spend a lot of time looking at your fish.

As always, keep me posted.

Haha, maybe not always, but my plecos is long and lean and my fishs is short an fat baha!!

I do love staring at my tank tho!

I'll keep you updated but so far so good! Nothing abnormal yet! :-D

Everything seems great!! And in that case, thank you so much for helping me throughout this issue. I can't thank you enough!! YOU ARE THE BOMBBBB! ???

But I did buy one more pack of meds, I'm gonna soak there food for a while just in case I didn't vac the sand enough, I'm gonna actually have to buy more because there are bare spots and not enough left to cover all of my roots bc I vac'd it so much. If anything changes I'll let you know.

Again thank yooouuuuuu soooooooo muchhhh!! Happy Holidays!

Back
Top Bottom