Goldfish ick?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TommyP

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm not big on diseases for fish. Is this ick (ich) sp* my fantail has been acting completely normal. Eating great. Just noticed this after my normal water change. Water params are good.

Here's 2 pics of each side.

image-561432154.jpg

image-1307563885.jpg

image-926856397.jpg

image-539528635.jpg

Thank you in advance. If this is ich or whatever it is please let me know how I can help him get better.

Maybe it's not Ich. His gills on his right side and in the middle of his body is getting like white and looks like he scrapes himself but I have no rocks in that tank just the gravel at the bottom.

I see what you are talking about but I can not tell from the pic if its just a color change or if its a white film or white fuzziness. Can you provide a more accurate description? You mention her flashing (itching)- is she also breathing heavily/rapidly or gulping at the surface for air or yawning?

He is not itching himself. I was just trying to describe what it may look like its a white fuzzyness only on that one side but very little kind of like he's shedding his skin He's been acting completely normal.

What exactly are your numbers for ammonia, nitrite, nitrate & ph and what are you using to test? Does it look the same today or worse? What is the tank stocked with/what size tank?

Back
Top Bottom