Goldfish is still sick...Opinions please.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Spence22

Aquarium Advice Regular
Its been a few weeks since ive been on here. UPDATE: My goldfish did not respond to the Maracyn at all... He still has the split tail; its not getting worse, and its not getting better! His tail stopped getting worse after the Maracyn 2 treatment which was weeks ago. Im now starting to think that maybe i should have treated with Maracyn 2 for a second full treatment and perhaps that would have made him better.
I would like to mention that ive been noticing something really odd right above my goldfish's mouth. It looks to be something white and under the skin, but im not sure what it could be. His eyes are still swollen but maybe starting to look better since ive been feeding the Jungle Anti-Parasite medicated food. Hes also loosing color on his body. I havent seen much scratching/flashing recently which is good. Water quality was good acouple days ago when i checked. I recently talked to a friend of mine and asked if he would be kind of enough to order me some Medi-Gold from and online store, and he agreed, however were having trouble finding it. Anybody know where i can get it? Should i go with the medi-gold or should i try the maracyn 2 agains since it seemed to stop the spread of the fin and tail rot, but just didnt heal it?

Back
Top Bottom