Got up this morning and all my female guppies seem to be on the ground

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had a betta that color, was by far my favorite till he got old and died would like to find a guppy like that. Guess I'll creep around the fish stores around here

bettaman I would put 4-5 since they breed so rapidly within a month you would have atleast your 5 guppies and 10 fry ATLEAST since guppies can have over 50 fry good luck

Lol ok, hopefully I don't overpopulated, I may do some gender separation between two tanks after some fry are born haha.

lol ok I have a 10 gallon that I had guppies in only 3 guppies next month I go to feed them there was 25 fry in the tank all hiding in the plants XD

yea a surprise pregnancy she was my first female guppy I did mollies before I started guppies but she was the first and when she gives birth she has a lot so I have a betta in the tank that keeps everything under control. and I sell the guppies to the LFS and buy a couple at the same time from ebay so no inbreeding of any sort.

Hah I saw some at the pet store today, they never saw it coming apparently and are using a display aquarium to house some

Back
Top Bottom