Gourami bloated?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dr_girlfriend

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I got 2 cinnamon gouramis yesterday, and I was watching them and I think this one looks alittle bloated. what do ya think?

it could be a stomach parasite or it could just be contipated. if you told me how its acting or if its acting normal i could have a better idea on what it is

hehe....well its a new tank and theyre all from the same water circulation at the lfs so no, not in qt (i hang my head in shame). he is activley looking for food, but spits it out :roll:
why can't it ever be easy!!
so, whats the best meds you guys use? i usually use tramizole for worms.....which i just saw one free floating in my tank not to long ago (ewww). Not sure if i could use it in a planted tank though. guess i'll have to clear out one of my qt ttanks and treat all of the inhabitants. joy

put in a de-shelled green pea those work like a laxative

and he should be better after that

ive got a fishlopedia and i whent throught the dicotomus key to find a disease/problem and the main thing is your fish is most likle constipated or has round/thread worms.

Back
Top Bottom