gourami has sore on lip?! is this treatment okay for corydoras

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nacho1cheese

Aquarium Advice Activist
so i noticed two days ago that my kissing gourami has a red sore like spot on his lip. i waited to see if it would go away but it hasnt. he doesnt have any tankmates except for 3 corys so hes not fighting or anything. he use to suck the gravel before but doesnt anymore so its not that. i have noticed that he does try to "kiss" the aquarium wall a lot idk maybe it itches?

also my tank has some kind of worm infestion. i did some research and i think it might be planaria?! i didnt notice these stupid little worms until one day i didnt fill up the tank all the way to the top and i saw their dumb trail :bad-words: . they are dandruff like worms that are all over the place! i ended up throwing away ALL my plants because they were rotting or something. anyways im gonna treat it with API General Cure Anti-Parasitic Fish Medication but i dont know if it will be alright with my corys. i know they are sensitive to medication. i herd clout is the absolute best at this kind of stuff but im sure that it will kill them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom